THE MATH GAMES – October 26th, 2019 Saturday, 1-4 pm, @ Seattle Prep McHugh gymnasium
Gather your teams and sign them up – you won’t want to miss this amazingly fun, math-filled adventure! The theme’s a surprise, but if past years give hints, we’ve had bugs and guts and eyeballs galore! Rubies and feathers, hints and challenges, and t-shirts and pizza to top it all off! All math levels welcome – there’s enough wacky math for everyone!
What do you need to do to join us?
- Gather a team (or two or three…) of 8th graders (8th graders only, please)
- 3-5 members makes a team
- more than one team is great (limit 5 teams per school)
- a chaperone can be a teacher, parent, or any school faculty/staff
- price = FREE!
- register your team(s) using this easy registration link:
What do you get?
- free t-shirt for each team member
- pizza snack
- school shout out recognition
- FUN with MATH!
One lucky school will get a $100 gift certificate for its math department – this could be you!
Any questions? Contact Brian Meza at email@example.com
(probability = 1) you’ll have a great time!