Dear School Leaders,
Thank you for retreating with us last week! The 2019 Fall CIC Foundation Leadership Retreat, Sept. 19-20, 2019, was filled with time for catechetical content, faith and testimony, prayer and fellowship…. all within the spirit of our community. Your presence and partnership is a gift! To wrap up that moment, I would value your feedback and guidance in this surveymonkey evaluation link. The 2019 Fall CIC Foundation LEADERSHIP Retreat Surveymonkey evaluation link contains access to your clock hour certificate. Please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VZSKQQY
Kindly complete by Friday, October 5. Then…………
Friday, October 11th is the designated archdiocesan day for the CIC Foundation LOCAL Retreats!
Task 2: Liturgical Education …. Learning How to See Again!
The following CIC Toolkit with core materials and resources have been designed to assist you and your CIC planning team, in preparing for your CIC local retreat.
- CIC Local Retreat Sample Agenda – 5 hour format. Please use the clock hour sign-in attendance form for all participants to sign in the morning your CIC local retreat.
- Fall 2019 CIC Foundation Local Retreat Program in Booklet format: Booklet can be printed in 2 sizes: 8 ½ x 14 paper (legal) or 8 ½ x 11 paper (letter). Set printer to desired paper size and the booklet is printed back to back (2-sided) in color. The booklet is folded and stapled in the middle twice. We recommend selecting paper size is 8 ½ x 14.
- PRESENTATION for Task 2: Liturgical Education – Learning How to See Again CIC Local Retreat – PDF FORMAT– ready to use.
- SLIDE NOTES to accompany Task 2: Liturgical Education – Learning to See Again – WORD FORMAT so you can edit/adjust.
- NO Clock Hour Application Packet needed! We have done it for you! FOR OUR RECORDS: We need two items from each school: 1) your completed local sign in sheet(s) and 2) a copy of your CIC local retreat agenda. Please return electronically to Sandra.email@example.com
Ancillary Resources to accompany the 2019 CIC Local Retreat:
- CIC Resources to support Task 2: Liturgical Education – Input from fellow school leaders
- MUSIC SHEET: Suggested songs from the retreat that could be lifted up at your local retreat.
- ART extensions can be added to your local retreat to “learn how to see again”. Ie: Rembrandt image
2019 CIC Local Retreat Evaluation link with access to the clock hour certificate:
- SurveyMonkey Evaluation online form for the 2019 CIC LOCAL Retreat: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMC8NPP Please share this evaluation link and remind your personnel that when they click “Done” at the end of the SurveyMonkey evaluation, they will each receive a PDF of the clock hours certificate for your CIC local retreat. Remind them to print or save to their local computer to keep for their records. WA state requires individuals to keep track of their own clock hours, so we recommend keeping clock hour documentation from each professional development session attended.
- The CIC Local School Retreat clock hour form has approved generic information signed by Kristin Dixon. The formal presenters are Dr. Gwen Adams, Sandy Barton Smith, and Kristin Dixon. The designated date is Friday, October 11, 2019 for the general rollout of this particular CIC local retreat. If your CIC local retreat happens on different date, Kristin Dixon asks your teachers to write in the actual date of YOUR CIC local retreat when they print out and sign their clock hour forms. If you have additional clock hour questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: If you have any logistical problems, please contact Janeal at: Janeal.email@example.com and she will help you track down what you need. THANK YOU!
Be Courageous! We can do this!
Sandy Barton Smith and Kristin Dixon