We have many schools going through the WCEA accreditation process this 2021-22 school year and we are excited to provide the opportunity for teachers and staff in your school to participate in the process!
- Principal must agree to release faculty/staff member for 3 days
- Participant must be willing to sit with a team of 3-5 educators from around our Archdiocese for three days of visiting, exploring, discussing and writing about a school’s self-study
- Participant cannot be employed at a school within the same region as the school accreditation visit site
- Three days of amazing professional development and team collaboration using the WCEA ISL protocol for accreditation of Catholic schools
- Each visiting team member will be eligible to receive 30 clock hours
- All travel, lodging and accreditation costs will be reimbursed by the visiting school
Currently, we have spaces on the following teams:
- Jan. 24th-Jan. 26th – St. Nicholas, Gig Harbor
- Feb. 7th -Feb. 9th – Queen of Angels, Port Angeles
- Feb. 8th-Feb. 10th – St. Michael, Snohomish
- Feb. 16th-Feb. 18th – St. Francis of Assisi, South Seattle
- Mar. 14th-Mar. 16th – All Saints, Puyallup
- Mar. 28th -Mar. 30th – Holy Rosary, Edmonds
Register to sit on a team by clicking this link: https://mycatholicschool.org/2021/05/17/2020-2021-accreditation-team-member-registration/ – Note the dates/desired location if you have limitations in the registration form!
If you have questions, please email email@example.com