Principal Monthly Tasks – June
- Register your team for the GRACE Forum using Title IIA funds
- Register your GRACE team for next year with the OCS
- Submit staff list updates to Eugenia Geisel by August 1st
- Final Edit “School Finder” at www.SeattleArchdiocese.org
- Review Records Retention Schedule for Archdiocesan Catholic Schools
- 2019 New Principals’ Orientation – August 1 – 2, 2019: RSVP and attend, if applicable – contact Eugenia Geisel or Kelly Surapaneni
- 2019 New Teachers’ Orientation – August 15th, and New Teachers Safe Environment Training – August 16th.
- Plan for School’s Faculty and Staff In-Service Days in August
- OSPI Compliance: Weapons Reporting for 2018-2019 will be mailed mid-May. Reports are due in July. This is a report of any weapons incidents at your school during the 2018 -19 school year. The form must be completed even if you have no incidents to report. OSPI link
- School Summer Budget Review: .80 Roll up Budget report give to the local PAA then each parish will submit the Parish Annual Report to the Archdiocese on or before August 15.