Federal Title Programs
Federal Title Programs Resources
Create a Breakfast or Lunch Program at your school
Inquiry form to start a federal free or reduced breakfast or lunch program.
FACTS Low Income Student Report Instructions
How to use FACTS data to identify low income and ELL students in your school.
Key for Family Income Surveys
Key for family income surveys to identify which students are considered low-income.
Title IA Allocation Calculator
Tool to ensure full allocation for Title I services is received by your school.
Login below to view
View More Resources
Visit our resource library to view more related items or access our full catalogue.
- About Catholic SchoolsBACK
- Mission and VisionThe Mission and Vision for Catholic Schools
- Strategic PlanThe plan for Catholic Schools in the 21st Century
- LeadershipMeet the Superintendent and Office for Catholic Schools team
- ContactConnect with the Office for Catholic Schools
- Catholic School DirectoryFind schools near you!
- Careers & EmploymentBrowse available Catholic school positions!
- Mission and Vision
- Why Catholic SchoolsBACK
- Catholic EducationThe Catholic School Advantage
- Academic ExcellenceA Tradition and Commitment to Excellence
- AccessibilityAll are Welcome
- Tuition AssistanceThe average Catholic school tuition is 50% less than comparable private schools. Additional tuition support is available!
- Safe EnvironmentsStudent Safety is Our Top Priority
- Catholic Education
- News & Information
- For Catholic SchoolsBACK