Spring 2018 Career Fairs:
- Gonzaga University School of Education Career Fair- March 12th (Spokane, WA)
- Washington Educator’s Career Fair- March 13th (Spokane, WA), March 27th (Tacoma Dome)
- Seattle University Visit with students in Archdiocese- March 18th
- Seattle University General Career Fair- April 17th
- Saint Martin’s University- February 14th and April 18th
Frontline Applicant Tracking (Applitrack)
Eugenia is continually updating the AppliTrack postings for the 2019-2020 year to take to career fairs, college career centers and post with college list serves. Help us by making sure the listings in AppliTrack are accurate and updated. When a position is filled please remove from AppliTrack.
When entering the title of the position, please use this template: 2019-2020 Role – School, City
College Career Sites
OCS is posting the AppliTrack listings on a number of apps/sites colleges and universities are using to take the career fair model virtual. The following apps/sites are widely used by colleges/university students:
- Handshake: https://www.joinhandshake.com/ (Over 500 college career centers use this site)
- Purple Briefcase: www.purplebriefcase.com (Some of the Washington colleges/universities are using this site.)
You can form your own school account on all of the above. Some require a monthly fee and some require approval to post from the college/university.
Additional Job Posting Sites & Organizations
Some other organizations we are partnering with to list our positions are:
- NCEA, National Catholic Education Association, www.ncea.org
- WSFI, Washington Federation of Independent Schools, www.wfis.org
- Amici, The Fulcrum Foundation’s young professional group
- UCCE- United Consortium for Catholic Education ( ACE, PLACE, …) We are listed on the alumni network for many of the UCCE programs. Here is the main page for UCCE: http://www.ucceconnect.com
- PACE, University of Portland Alliance for Catholic Education Program- Here is the PACE School Request Form: https://appsone.up.edu/PerfectForms/PresentationServer/(S(fwp2npjirexlus450p00x121))/Form.aspx/Play/SqDggAcj?f=SqDggAcj
- Contact for PACE: Austin Veiga, Assistant Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- JVC- Jesuit Volunteer Corps– The OCS is working with JVC Northwest Chapter to be a new approved service site for all of our Catholic Schools.
If you have any questions about the teacher recruiting initiatives, recommendations for other avenues, Applitrack or would like to join the team, please email Eugenia Geisel at email@example.com or call 206-382-3498.