My mantra throughout the past challenging 9 months has been, “We walk by faith, and not by sight.” However hopeful I might be, the events of last week on Capitol Hill amplified my questions and my sadness. This past Sunday, we celebrated the Feast of the Baptism of Jesus marking his official step into public ministry. He entered into the muddy waters of the Jordon alongside flawed humans like ourselves, and emerged with the Father’s blessing and the Holy Spirit’s courage. The very mission of our Catholic schools, to create and foster missionary disciples of Jesus, emphasizes and ignites our hope for a better tomorrow. In our schools, we experience “muddy waters”, but we continue to stand beside one another and model for our world how to live, love and serve as Jesus and the early Christians did. I want to thank the leaders and all our families for your commitment to our Catholic schools, and for walking with us in faith and in hope.
- Careers &
- About Catholic
- Why Catholic
- Catholic EducationThe Catholic School Advantage
- Academic ExcellenceA Tradition and Commitment to Excellence
- AccessibilityAll are Welcome
- Tuition AssistanceThe average Catholic school tuition is 50% less than comparable private schools. Additional tuition support is available!
- Safe EnvironmentStudent Safety is Our Top Priority
- Careers & EmploymentBrowse available Catholic school positions!
- Catholic Education
- News &
- For Catholic