Dear School Office Colleagues,
Happy December! We hope you have a blessed Advent and get to enjoy Christmas with your loved ones!
This January you’re invited!: School Office Webinar – Tuesday, January 22
In 2019 are hoping to start hosting quarterly School Office Webinars. Our inaugural one is scheduled for Tuesday, January 22 from 10:00am-11:00am. Please register here to submit your virtual RSVP and also to provide feedback about topics, questions, and your level of interest for this and future webinars.
We will be using GoToMeeting.com. Here is how to access the webinar!
School Office Webinar
Tue, Jan 22, 2019 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/725061005
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check:
Please contact Eugenia Geisel firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the webinar.
3 Helpful School Office Links at your fingertips!
Some resources for your own office work:
- Free Conference Calling Service: Set up a free account to organize conference calls through their website.
- Doodle Poll: Coordinate busy schedules by setting up an online poll to find the best time for everyone.
CHANCERY PARTNER HIGHLIGHT: Safe Environment Office
The mission of the Safe Environment Office is to assist the Archbishop in coordinating child abuse prevention efforts throughout the archdiocese. Supports parishes, schools and agencies of the Archdiocese of Seattle with all Safe Environment efforts, including background checks, Safe Environment training and development and implementation of related policies.
Please, please connect with the Safe Environment Office at any time to help guide your important work.
Here are some handy links:
- Safe Environment Office contact info
- Safe Environment Program
- Training Requirements
- Background Checks
- Reporting Suspected Abuse
- Faith Formation/Schools/Youth Ministry
- Coordinator Toolkit
- Facilitator Toolkit
- Community Notifications
December Key Events:
- December 3rd – Social Studies Committee Meeting 1
- December 4th – Development Seminar
- December 13 – Monthly Immigrant & Refugee Network Gathering
December School Office Checklist:
– Fulcrum Tuition Assistance Applications open – Fulcrum Grant in Aid
– Begin planning for Catholic Schools Week and registration for next school year
– Begin inviting donors for table for Celebration of Light
– Begin collecting information to complete Annual Accreditation Progress Report
– Review Snow Procedures for weather surprises!
THANK YOU for your hard work to open wide the doors to our Lord, Jesus Christ!