Welcome to the resource portal for Government Programs. This section is designed to provide easy access to tools and resources that help schools effectively access, plan, and implement federal and state education programs. Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or need support.
Government Programs Resources
FACTS Low Income Student Report Instructions
How to use FACTS data to identify low income and ELL students in your school.
Key for Family Income Surveys
Key for family income surveys to identify which students are considered low-income.
Title IA Allocation Calculator
Tool to ensure full allocation for Title I services is received by your school.
Login below to view
View More Resources
Visit our resource library to view more related items or access our full catalogue.
- About Catholic Schools
- Why Catholic SchoolsBACK
- Catholic EducationThe Catholic School Advantage
- Academic ExcellenceA Tradition and Commitment to Excellence
- AccessibilityAll are Welcome
- Tuition AssistanceThe average Catholic school tuition is 50% less than comparable private schools. Additional tuition support is available!
- Safe EnvironmentsStudent Safety is Our Top Priority
- Careers & EmploymentBrowse available Catholic school positions!
- Catholic Education
- News & Information
- For Catholic SchoolsBACK