Marketing During Distance Learning
Confident language is key when marketing Distance Learning. You are doing a GREAT job, say so! Here are some examples:
- “Distance will not keep our teachers from teaching and your students from learning!”
- “Distance learning- Developing valuable skills for today’s world.”
- “No distance is too great for Catholic Schools!”
- “Not-so distant learning happening here”
What you are doing for your current families right now is HUGE!
- Do you have parents that do not speak English? Are instructions for Distance Learning translated for these parents?
- ALWAYS be sure your messaging (including instructions!) has an understanding tone.
Example: We understand there will be challenges in our new distance learning plan and know many of our parents need to continue to work. Your student may be with grandparents or other care givers and the technology piece will be a struggle. Please know we understand and will make accommodations. The key is staying in regular contact with your teacher.
- Think of creative ways through social media to stay connected as a community & keep that messaging positive.
Example: Daily message from the Principal, inspirational quote, word of encouragement, a fun video of a staff member, pictures of students actively engaged in Distance Learning.
- Be sure parents know how to reach the teacher, principal, office staff, etc. during this time. Post “Office Hours”
- Your website should have an “Updates” section for parents to visit regularly. It could be a blog that is added to daily. You could call it “In the loop” or something fun.
Messaging to perspective families must continue during this time!
- Consider doing a virtual tour video
- Record short teacher interviews: “Welcome to preschool, I am Mrs. XYZ and I can’t wait to meet you!”
- Add perspective families to a regular monthly newsletter to keep them engaged with your community
- Make phone calls. Reach out to families and ask how they are doing during this time and ask if they have any questions.
Distance Learning Social Media
Distance Learning Facebook Frame & Signature Block
Recorded Zoom Workshops
2020 Teacher Appreciation Week Social Media Posts
Social Justice Social Media Posts
Mental Health Awareness Month 2020
Click on the icon below to watch the video of your choice
Improve your admissions process with new ideas & helpful templates