INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
Clock Hour Application – complete this form and return to the Office for Catholic Schools
Attach the following to your application:
- Presenter Vita
- Agenda (Please note: if applying for PLC training or a series of workshops, all agendas with time noted must be submitted).
- Sign In Sheet (Please note: if applying for PLC training or a series of workshops, all sign in sheets must be submitted).
- Clock Hour Evaluation (Please note: if applying for PLC training or a series of workshops, you may conduct one evaluation at the end of the series. For GRACE PLC applications use this evaluation link:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GRACE1819)
- Additional Documentation for PLCs/ Workshop Series* (see below)
We will only accept completed application forms with all required attachments.
Note that the State requires that an in-service cover a minimum of three (3) hours on a topic; however, the hours can be distributed over more than one day.
*If Applying for Clock Hours for PLC Training or a Series of Workshops, please:
• Include individual certificates for your teachers awarding clock hours based on their attendance. You can download the Clock Hour Certificate Template and create individual certificates for each PLC participant. Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed and Kristin will sign individual certificates.
• Contact Lisa O’Leary at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about creating individual certificates.
For GRACE PLC Clock Hour Applications, review this document: Resource-PLC-Clock-Hours-Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION FORM
1. Send the complete application to: Lisa OLeary at email@example.com
2. Every three months, our office will send the Clock Hour certificates to the schools who have applied with completed applications.
- Applications received between August 1 and October 30, will be processed during the first week of November
- Applications received between November 1 and February 28, will be processed during the first week of March
- Applications received between March 1 and June 15, will be processed by July 15. Priority processing will be given to applications received before May 31.