Friday, February 15, 2019 was for the designated archdiocesan day for the CIC Foundation LOCAL Retreats! The following core materials and resources are attached to assist you and your CIC Leadership team, in preparing for your CIC local retreat.
2. Sign in sheet(s) You do NOT need to create an entire clock hour packet!!
3. CIC NOTES (Script) for Task 6 – CIC Retreat The Script is in WORD version so you can personalize – developed by Sandy Smith and Susan Burdett, CIC Consultant.
4. Winter 2019 CIC Foundation Local Retreat BOOKLET: Booklet format; ready to print on 8 ½ x 14 paper. should be printed back to back in color. The booklet format should be folded and stapled in the middle twice.
5. Missionary Spirit CIC Local Retreat POWERPOINT – ready to use.
6. Missionary Spirit POWERPOINT in pdf format – alternative version for quick reference.
Additional Prayer: Prayer to Mary as the Church Evangelizes – Pope Francis
WHEN YOUR RETREAT IS FINISHED:
CIC Local School Retreat Evaluation link and access to clock hours:
SurveyMonkey Evaluation online form for the 2019-2020 Missionary Spirit CIC Retreat is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6CMSZ8H
Please share link and remind your personnel that when they click “Done” at the end of the SurveyMonkey evaluation, they will each receive a PDF of the clock hours certificate for your local CIC Retreat. Please use the attendance form for all participants to sign in the morning our your CIC local retreat. Please remind them to print or save to their local computer to keep for their records. WA state requires individuals to keep track of their own clock hours, so we recommend keeping clock hour documentation from each professional development session attended.
PLEASE SEND TO THE OCS: Your local school’s Clock hour SIGN-in SHEET(S) and your local CIC AGENDA for the CIC Retreat – attention CIC Program. The CIC Local School Retreat clock hour form has approved generic information cited from Kristin Dixon. The formal presenters were Susan Burdett, and Sandy Barton Smith. The designated date was Friday, February 15, 2019 for the general roll-out of this particular CIC local retreat. If your CIC Local Retreat happened on different date, Kristin Dixon asks your teachers to write that actual date when they print out and sign their clock hour form.
Sandy Barton Smith