The Christ in the Classroom Foundation (CIC Foundation) is required for ALL Catholic school administrators and teaching faculty (PreK-12) annually. The CIC Foundation is intended to be a starting point, not a destination, rather a catechetical foundation for all Catholic schools. The CIC Foundation invests in the school administrators and the teaching faculty of the school community to respond to our vocational call to pass on the gift of our Catholic faith to all in our care.
Dear School Leaders,
Update on the 2019 Winter CIC Foundation LOCAL Retreats focusing on Task 6: Missionary Spirit.
As of 7/1/2019,123 SurveyMonkey evaluations have been received and clock hour certificates granted.
11 schools have turned in their local agenda and clock hour sign-in sheets/SurveyMonkey evaluations.
Washington State Clock Hour Sign-In forms received from:
1. St. Therese Catholic Academy, Seattle
2. St. Vincent de Paul School, Federal Way
3. St. Frances Cabrini School, Lakewood
4. St. Mary School, Aberdeen
5. St. Michael School, Olympia
6. St. Joseph School, Chehalis
7. Our Lady of the Lake School, Seattle
8. Christ the King School, Seattle
9. St. Anne School, Seattle
10. St. Charles Borremeo School., Seattle
11. Visitation Catholic STEM Academy, Tacoma