We are very much looking forward to having you with us this coming Tuesday, August 20th from 9AM-3PM at the Maryknoll Mission House at 958 16th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98112.
Feel free to arrive any time after 8:30AM; we will begin promptly at 9. Please bring:
- Brown bag lunch
- Your school calendar as we look to dates
- A pen and notebook or your laptop to take notes
- Your questions, concerns, ideas, and excitement for the 2019-20 MDI year!
We will provide:
- Clock hours
- A binder for you with the MDI resources if you do not already have one
- Coffee, water, and snacks
- Street parking is available on the street on the north side of the Maryknoll Mission House – please park on Prospect, as there is a 4 hour limit on the parking on 16th.
We want to emphasize that faculty, staff and administrators are welcome and encouraged to attend this training – the MDI seeks to create entire school communities of missionary disciples.
If you have any questions in advance of our day together, please don’t hesitate to reach out by email or calling my office at 206-322-8831.