O’Dea High School would like to invite you to the 2020 House System Virtual Symposium! The virtual symposium brings together students & school personnel from around the country to learn about and discuss aspects of implementing, developing, and improving House Systems. The symposium is designed for administrators, faculty, and staff that are interested in implementing a program or have a role in House Systems and are interested in sharing ideas for improvement.
This program is applicable to elementary schools as well. House Systems are often implemented in grade schools.
Virtual Conference in Microsoft Teams.
House System Institute Presenters
- House Directors, Deans, Mentor Teachers
- Student Leaders
- Experts in Social and Emotional Development
- O’Dea Graduates
House System Institute Topics
- Developing and Launching a House Program
- Social and Emotional Development
- Developing Cultures of Care and Support
- Adult and Student Leadership Development
- Using Technology to Increase School Connectedness
- Inclusive Competition
- Mentor Group Development
- School Connectedness
Register today and become a part of the House System Institute.
Questions? Please contact Director of House, Rory McNulty. firstname.lastname@example.org