21-22 Parent Formation Presentations for your School Community
The Office of Marriage and Family Life can walk with schools in many ways! Specifically,
- Connect with Families with AT HOME WITH FAITH – free resources that can be used to support families honoring their role as primary educators. Resources are in English and Spanish…. easy to add link to your school website: Athomewithfaith.org
- Schedule an interactive parent formation presentation at your Parish and/or School. Deacon Eric Paige and staff have now built out 6 presentations to consider for your community. Themes include:
- Great conversations: Talking with your children about God’s plan for love and marriage,
- Made for excellence: Forming children for wisdom, justice, courage, and self-control.
- Do We Really Have to GO? Why going to Mass will change your life for the better.
- Taming Technology: Managing screen time by making space for God and Family
- Known and Loved: Dealing with the hard questions our children will ask
- Finding calm in the storm: Practical Ways to find peace at Home
See flyer for full details: Office of MFL What We Do 21-22
Contact Deacon Eric Paige, Director, Office of Marriage and Family Life
email@example.com Desk: 206-382-4864