THIS VIRTUAL MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
Click here to register to attend virtual meeting!
Monday, June 21st – New GRACE Teacher Leader Meeting 9:30am-11:30am
9:30 – Welcomes, introductions, purpose of the GRACE program:
- Professional Learning Communities – DuFour’s Learning by Doing book
- CEL 5D Framework for Teacher Evaluation & Peer Evaluations – Focus on Curriculum & Pedagogy for 2021-22
- Equity and Diversity Work – Open Wide Our Hearts / Courageous Conversations / The Conversation
- Curriculum Project 2021
- Data- MAP testing and using Data for Student Improvement
- Leadership Development & Support
- Professional Development & Curriculum Day 2022
10:00-11:00 – Guest Speaker: Karen Skoog – The Servant lessons and leadership
11:00-11:25 – Meet your RTLs and their projects; successful principals to speak about principal support
11:25-11:30 – What to do between now and August 11th