|Experience God in new and unexpected places! Young adults seeking to enrich their personal and ministerial Catholic identity are invited to apply for this immersion experience in El Salvador.
November 10 – 16, 2018
· On-site introduction to the cultural, economic and political realities of El Salvador
· Visit Maryknoll Missionaries and hear their stories of their work El Salvador and Central America
· Walk in the footsteps of the martyrs of Central America including Blessed Archbishop Oscar Romero, the U.S. church women
and Jesuits at UCA
· Build relationships within communities of people struggling to survive
· Grow in faith through on-site prayer, reflection and celebration of the Eucharist
· Share the gift of your experience with your peers as you return to the U.S.
Cost is $800, airfare is the responsibility of the participant. Passport required, no visa required. Upon acceptance, you will be asked to make a $100 non-refundable deposit.