Dear School Office Colleagues,
Happy St. Valentine’s Day! Thank you for your patience for our snow delayed edition of the School Office Mailing! For those of you who have been out of school due to weather, we hope you have remained safe and warm during this unexpected time.
3 Helpful School Office Links at your fingertips!
CHANCERY PARTNER HIGHLIGHT: The Human Resources Office!
The Mission of the HR Office of the Archdiocese of Seattle is to assist the Archbishop in supporting ordained, religious, and lay ministers and employees. Implements and administers lay personnel policies and compensation plans for ordained ministers and religious and lay employees, and oversees the safe environment program.
Some Key Point People:
- Any Questions about Family Medical Leave? Contact Lilly McGarry email@example.com
- Questions relating to Safe Environment can be directed to Caitlin McKinzie firstname.lastname@example.org
- HR Generalist Eric Yoo email@example.com
February Key Events:
- CIC Local Winter Retreats – February 15 and as scheduled locally
- MAP Reading Fluency Workshop – February 20
- Presidents/High School Principal Meeting – March 4
- Development Seminar – February 26
- High School Leaders Cohort 1 Meeting 3 – February 28
– Christ in the Classroom Retreats occurring locally
– Order ACRE Assessment materials for Grades 5 and 8 for APRIL testing window
– Teacher Intent and Recruitment: Memo and Form
– Employment Issues: Memo
– Consultation Preparation – Title I: Prepare lists of the addresses of low income students by public school district to discuss during Title I consultation. You may wish to review these tips, use this family income survey, or generate this report of low-income students on FACTS.
–OSPI Compliance: Submit your request for Private School Annual Re-Approval by April 10!
THANK YOU for your hard work to open wide the doors to our Lord, Jesus Christ!
If I can be of service, please contact me!
Eugenia Geisel firstname.lastname@example.org