Seattle Catholic School teachers and administrators are invited to gather at Sacred Heart School for a day of learning, camaraderie, and growth. Breakout Sessions are designed to elevate engagement, authenticity, collaboration, and effective strategies for all attendees.
Breakout sessions topics will include:
- Boundless Creativity
- Cultivating A Curious and Engaged Brain: The Key to Success
- Engaging Students with Purposeful, Flexible Grouping
- Flexible, Personalized, Authentic: Tech for Learning
- Instructional Strategies that Engage the Brain
- Is the Squeeze Worth the Juice? Building a Classroom and School Beyond Test Scores
- Teacher-Led Change: Teacher Leadership as a Tactical Force for Innovation and Improved Student Achievement
- What is Project-Based Learning?
Registration Cost: Don’t miss “Early Bird” Registration Deadline $100 per attendee through February 29th. Registration cost after March 1st, $125 per attendee.
Payment for registration: It is recommended that you consult with/request approval from your LEA or school district prior to submitting your registration for this conference, if you intend to use Title funds to cover the cost of attendance.
Clock hours offered!
For complete Conference information: https://cvent.me/ebBZMw