IDENTIFY AREAS OF FOCUS FOR PARENT AMBASSADORS
Effective Parent Ambassador Programs are limited in their scope, it is recommended that school leadership limit the focus of the program to 1-3 Areas of Focus per year. A school’s enrollment team can review this section together before setting Parent Ambassador goals for the year.
Each of the following areas is discussed in greater detail in the attached document:
- Admissions Events and Foot Traffic
- Parish Presence and Outreach
- Multi-Cultural Outreach
- Office Support, School Help, & Facilities
- Religious Education Outreach
- Mentors for New Families
A discussion led by the Enrollment Team, should answer the following questions:
- Does this Area of Focus fit into the vision that leadership has for the school?
- Will this Area of Focus help us toward our Enrollment Target?
- Will parents bring an authentic positive energy to this Area of Focus?
- Which activities would be most helpful?
- Who are the specific parents that will make this successful?
- How can this Area of Focus be adapted to our school culture to make it more exciting?