Developed August 2018
- Designed for all 73 schools to use and/or adapt.
- Estimated time: 1 – 2 hours depending on participant size; your needs.
- Common way to bring new and returning faculty and staff together with a mission driven focus.
- Time to remember; time to review core CIC learning….or time to begin!
- Time to ponder opportunities for the new school year…. How will CHRIST be in the classrooms, school office, playground – gym, lunchroom, other?
CIC Toolkit includes:
Slide Notes – Your Script
6 Tasks and Emmaus Story (embedded or handout available)
The 4 Great Mysteries Questions (embedded or handout available)
CIC PowerPoint – PDF format
Imaginative Prayer: A Meeting on the Road to Emmaus – Vinita Hampton Wright
If questions, please contact Sandy Barton Smith, Assistant Superintendent for Mission and Catholic Identity, at 206-382-4842 or firstname.lastname@example.org