As we move into the holiday season, let’s help our communities bring mental health and coping strategies into the season too! Resources respectfully shared by the Mental Health Ministry Committee, Diversified Learners Committee, and SEL School Counselors Committee.
Mental Health America offers a free self-care school toolkit in English and Spanish to help students, parents, and school personnel navigate the uncharted territory of COVID-19. Please click here to download the MH toolkit.
This year’s toolkit includes:
• Fact sheets for parents/teachers;
• Fact sheets for children/teens;
• Key messages and statistics;
• Sample drop-in article;
• Sample social media post language and images; and
• Spanish language fact sheets and a worksheet
(Please note: This is not about buying gifts but rather, thinking of creative options to support others in our virtual environments)