Before we can disburse TAP grants for the current school year (2020-21), we need to verify student enrollment. One person from your school will need to login to FACTS, open the report we have shared with you and update it accordingly. The report is called “Enrollment Verification.” Links to both written step by step instructions and a video tutorial are below. Hopefully between these two items you will fairly easily be able to complete this process.
Link to video tutorial HERE (password is: 3%.5mNP^)
Link to written instructions HERE, no password needed
When you have completed this process, double check to make sure your info is accurate, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know enrollment verification is complete for your school. The DUE DATE is NOVEMBER 12, 2020.
A few notes:
- Only update records for students at your school. If a student is not enrolled at your school, please leave the enrollment verification columns blank or, if there is already a school listed, leave it there as is.
- The “Fulcrum Grant” and “Fulcrum Status” columns are informational only. Please complete enrollment verification for every student on your list regardless of the value in the grant or status column.
- If there is any funding remaining in the budget after all schools complete enrollment verification, we will add more grants in the order of the ranked list. It is likely we will add more grants which is why you need to complete enrollment verification for every student on your list and not just those who received grants.
- If your school has more than one TAP Coordinator, figure out who will do the updating. It’s not recommended to have multiple people doing this process, especially not at the same time.
- You need to complete this by no later than November 12, 2020. I can only award more grants (if we need to) and disburse funds once all schools have completed this process.
Call or email if you have any questions.
- Susan Ocoma, Programs Director – 206.683.8881 (cell) – email@example.com
- Savannah Hawk, Office Manager & Exec. Assistant – 206.219.5826 firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment Verification FACTS 2020-21- an image of the verification steps in the FACTS system