Care Solace service is working with over 700 school districts and provides:
- Mental health and substance use care coordination for ALL students, staff, and families connected to your school 24 hours a day / 365 days a year on behalf of schools for their students, staff, and families.
- All levels of need from individual therapy to medical / residential treatment services.
- No limits on number of or types of care that are coordinated.
- Appointments within 1-2 weeks of referral (the Care Solace national average is 5 days).
- Help for families with insurance navigation and appointment booking; specializing on cultural and language needs aligning them with care that fits their family needs.
- A robust provider pool – all of which go through a quarterly verification process with Care Solace.
- A school dashboard that tracks student progress – counselors or admin have a timeline of student appointment times and attendance to allow for more impactful conversations and outcomes.
- Follow-up with family for assurance of satisfaction with their provider.
- No interference to current MTSS structures – Care Solace provides assistance when the need is outside the scope of school services – all levels of need supported.