Governance & Leadership Update
January 16, 2024
Link to last week’s newsletter:
- Teacher: Please see the attached letter and intent form for teachers. Feel free to modify the form to use for non-certificated staff if you wish.
- Principal: Please complete your Intent to Return Form and return it to me by February 1st. Thank you!
- The school immunization requirement charts and Individual Requirements Summary document have been updated for the 2024-25 school year. They are posted in the Immunization Requirementssection on the school and child care immunization webpage doh.wa.gov/SCCI. The main change for the coming 2024-25 school year chart is:
- Grade roll-up of the grandfathered Tdap age:
- Grade 7-11 must have a Tdap at age 10+
- Grade 12 can meet the requirement with a Tdap at age 7+
- This is the last year some students will be grandfathered.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com
- Workers Comp Questions? If you have an employee who is injured on the job, please be sure to complete a Workers Comp Report. You can find the report form and directions here:
Have a great week!