The Christ in the Classroom Foundation (CIC Foundation) is required for ALL Catholic school administrators and teaching faculty (PreK – 12) annually. The Christ in the Classroom Foundation is intended to be a starting point, not a destination, rather a catechetical foundation for all Catholic schools. The Christ in the Classroom Foundation invests in the school administrators and the teaching faculty of the school community to respond to our vocational call to pass on the gift of our Catholic faith to all in our care.
Dear School Leaders,
The 2nd CIC Foundation retreat offering is underway! This additional CIC Local Winter Retreat is focusing on: Task 1: Knowledge of the Faith: Scripture and Tradition.
As of 12/30/18, 218 surveymonkey evaluations have been received and clock hour certificates have been granted.
22 Schools have turned in their clock hour sign-in sheet.
Washington State Clock Hour Sign-In forms received from:
1. Christ the King School, Seattle
2. Holy Family School, Auburn
3 . Holy Family Bilingual School, Seattle
4. Holy Rosary School, Edmonds
5. Holy Rosary School, West Seattle
6. Immaculate Conception – Our Lady of perpetual Help School, Everett
7. O’Dea High School, Seattle
8. Our Lady of Guadalupe School, Seattle
9. Seton Catholic High School, Vancouver
10. St. Bernadette School, Burien
11. St. Charles Borromeo School, Tacoma
12. St. Joseph School, Chehalis
13. St. Luke School, Shoreline
14. St. Mark School, Shorleine
15. St. Matthew School, Seattle
16. St. Nicholas School, Gig Harbor
17. St. Patrick School, Tacoma
18. St. Philomena School, Federal Way
19. Pope John Paul II High School, Lacey
20. St. Cecilia, Bainbridge Island
21. St. Thomas More, Lynnwood
22. Visitation STEM Academy, Tacoma
Some schools are also launching the CIC Foundation Local Winter Retreats throughout the season of Lent. As schools send in their local sign-in sheet for clock hours, we will update this list to reflect participation. Thank you for your leadership!